Thursday 16 April 2020

YOUTH AND PARENTAL BLESSINGS

Securing Parental Blessings - Ambassadors' Journal



*WORD TO THE YOUTH*

Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise; That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth - Ephesians 6:2-3

Many youth are living without parental blessings. They are leaving like orphans when their biological parents are there. They operate as if they do not have parents. Many youth have lost touch with their own parents. They do not visit them, communicate with them, and support them emotionally or financially. It is also painful that some youth have ‘discovered’ some ‘father’ or ‘mother’ figure where they now stay who have now replaced their own living parents. Here are the excuses most youths are giving concerning the distance they have created from their parents:
• My parents are too far away.
• I am now independent and I have my own life.
• I wanna fix my parents for what they did to me. I am angry against them.
• There is no money to support them.
• I am stressed up by my own issues. I can be seen accommodating some people in my life.
• My parents are too old and too sick to be my parents.
• They abused me and it is my turn to abuse them.
• We are many in our family. Others can support also. It is not my duty only.

You must understand that your parent is your parent no matter what. You need them. Today I see the spirit of rejection in many youth. Decide to forgive your parents. Pick up your phone and call your parents. Greet them with love. Be concerned about their care and welfare. They are still your parents. With that little visit them. One time my father said, ‘It is not money we need but to see you only’ Life sharing is important

*Affirmation*

*I love my parents
*I have the best parents
*God bless my parents

John Museredzo is a passionate teacher of the word and relationships expert. +263775127589, +263712154277

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEVELOPING A POSITIVE KINGDOM MINDSET

 *DEVELOPING A POSITIVE KINGDOM MINDSET* New King James Version Numbers 13:30 Then Caleb quieted the people before Moses, and said, “Let us ...